Lazy Sunday Breakfast Smoothie with Han Solo
Link Posted on Updated on
So… I was feeling a little under the weather today so i made a smoothie and I made a video about it.
If you would like to purchase some supergreens you can find them here…
Otherwise visit the contact section of my blog,
7 Princicals of Health
Video Posted on
Just passing on some knowledge nuggets from the incredible Don Tolman. The man is a genius! He’s the Indiana Jones of whole foods medicine…. get on it…
FIND DON TOLMAN HERE: http://www.dontolmaninternational.com/
Get hydrated already
Drinking enough water helps to:
- regulate your body temperature
- provide a way for nutrients to travel to your organs and tissues
- It helps transport oxygen to your cells.
- Helps with waste removal.
- Improves your overall skin tone.
- Assists in removing toxins from your body.
- Prevents headaches.
- Prevents aging – Aging is caused predominantly by the accumulation of acidic wast in the body. When we let these toxins build us they can cause all sorts of ailments and degenerative diseases.
- Assists in weight loss
- Prevents Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Boosts your metabolism- a warm glass of water in the morning with some fresh lemon juice will help kick start your metabolism.
20% of the water you consume should come from the foods you eat, raw fruit and veggies are a great source! The rest should be from water you drink. As a general rule of thumb You should drink 1 liter of water for every 22kgs of body mass. Ideally the water you drink should be fluoride free alkaline water so you’re not consuming additional chemicals, this will help with the detoxification process.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some sexy champagne covered new photos from a recent shoot with the always incredible Matt Hill Photography.
Photographer: Matt Hill
Assistant: Dave Quinn
Models: Bernard Opteynde and Jessica Griffiths
I’d love to hear any feedback so feel free to comment or email me- email@example.com