- 1 x frozen ripe banana
- 1 x ripe banana (not frozen)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of peanut butter (I use the organic peanut butter from my local market)
- 2 teaspoons of raw organic cacao
- 3 chopped dates with pips removed
- dash of coconut water
- Loving Earth caramelised buckinis
- place the bananas, peanut butter, cacao and dates in a high powered blender or food processor and pour a small amount of coconut water over the top,
- blend and add more coconut water until you get the desired consistency.
- Spoon the mousse into small glasses and top with buckinis.
TIP: using frozen bananas allows you to enjoy this tasty treat straight away. If you dont have any frozen bananas or you’re pre-preparing for later you can just use unfrozen ripe bananas and leave the mousse to chill in the fridge for a while. Make sure to only add the buckinis just before you serve them so they stay crunchy and delicious.
St Andrews Market is one of my favourite places in the whole wide world. It’s definitely one of the things I’ll miss the most when I set off on my adventure. I love lazy late saturday mornings with friends drinking chai and taking in the beautiful energy of this wonderful place.
Delicious vegan friendly options for lunch and music everywhere. People are so happy to chat and it’s a great way to learn more about a variety of topics from bee keeping, sustainable living, superfoods, crystal healing, organic farming, and whatever else you can find. People are so open and happy to share their knowledge with everyone.