- 1 x frozen ripe banana
- 1 x ripe banana (not frozen)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of peanut butter (I use the organic peanut butter from my local market)
- 2 teaspoons of raw organic cacao
- 3 chopped dates with pips removed
- dash of coconut water
- Loving Earth caramelised buckinis
- place the bananas, peanut butter, cacao and dates in a high powered blender or food processor and pour a small amount of coconut water over the top,
- blend and add more coconut water until you get the desired consistency.
- Spoon the mousse into small glasses and top with buckinis.
TIP: using frozen bananas allows you to enjoy this tasty treat straight away. If you dont have any frozen bananas or you’re pre-preparing for later you can just use unfrozen ripe bananas and leave the mousse to chill in the fridge for a while. Make sure to only add the buckinis just before you serve them so they stay crunchy and delicious.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It kick starts your metabolism, keeps you from bingeing later on whatever is available when you finally get hungry, and it can even put you in a good mood. I usually start my day with a smoothie. This is one of my favourite recipes because it tastes no naughty but is oh so nice.
Smoothies are great for people who don’t really like having breakfast. They are quick to make and you can add all sorts of fruits, vegetables and superfoods to them to make sure you are starting your day in the best way possible. Because they are liquid they are also easy for your body to digest which makes it easy for your body to assimilate the nutrients.
Equipment needed : Blender
- 1 ripe banana (this can be frozen for convenience)
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop of SuperGreens**
- 1/4 teaspoon of maca powder
- 1 tbs of raw cacao
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- top with bee pollen for extra goodness! (optional)
Blend and enjoy!
For more information on where you can get the best SuperGreens on the market comment or email me at -firstname.lastname@example.org